The iCON iCB50 Manual Total Station allows users to:
- Layout point and lines quickly and accurately
- Layout complex structures easily
- Quickly perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format
Working directly with digital design data on board of the instrument allows the operator to prepare and execute construction tasks faster, simpler and more accurately. Benefit from simplified stakeout and as-built tasks on the construction project and the ability to react quicker to changes and updates in the design.
Features of the iCON iCB50:
- iCON build on-board software
- 5 inch color touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- FineFocus telescope to simply aim to a defined target
- 2″ and 5″ angular accuracy
- Reflectorless measurements
- IP66 rating
Take the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction measurements. Swap from conventional analogue measurement methods to modern digital layout techniques. Be more efficient by moving away from error prone and time-consuming layout methods using tapes and strings.
Leica iCON manual construction total stations are simiple to learn and easy to master. With minimal training the whole workforce is more efficient and benefits from digital construction workflows, helping to complete projects on time and under budget.
Conventional manual construction layout methods with tools such as tapes and strings, plumb-bobs, levels or rulers are time-consuming and prone to error. In cases of design changes the effort is even doubled. Moving from modern digital layout methods with the iCON manual construction total stations will save you time, money and increase safety on site.
Leica iCON Field
The tailored construction software Leica iCON runs on the complete iCON product family from Leica Geosystems. Benefit from the intuitive user interface of Leica iCON on manual and robotic total stations. GNSS antennas and controllers.