Leica Builder 400 Manual Total Station Overview:
With the Leica Builder series of total stations, Leica Geosystems has designed a perfectly tailored measuring tool for anybody who needs a simple, intuitive yet innovative and powerful measuring tool on or around a construction site. From simple tasks to professional all-day use, the Builder offers a scalable product family that meets the needs for almost any construction job.
With the Builder total stations, you benefit from:
- A product family with the widest coverage of construction tasks, enhancing the efficiency of daily workflow
- A construction tool that anybody is able to use, regardless of his/her profession
- A partner on site that keeps the promise of increased productivity, trust in reliability and excellent quality
Designed to complete construction applications with ease
The Builder is specially designed to meet the needs of anybody working on construction sites providing an easy-to-use unrivalled operation concept. Foremen, gardeners, carpenters and many other professionals are able to carry out their tasks trouble-free, accurately and much quicker than ever before. The onboard software, Leica PowerSite, provides a simple, clear and intuitive graphical user interface. The user just has to follow a displayed step-by-step description to set out profile boards, do all kinds of layouts, calculate volumes, check as-builts, transfer heights and many other tasks. The Builder is robust, withstanding wind, water and dirt.
5 models to choose from
The entry model Leica Builder 100 is a theodolite for horizontal and vertical angle measurements. The subsequent models builder 200, 300, 400, and 500 are total stations with:
- Reflectorless and/or prism measurement capabilities
- Data storage via USB memory stick
- Wireless communication and much more
All instruments are equipped with a theft protection and support many different languages of which three can be uploaded and switched at the push of a button. The Builder is delivered and packaged in a handy transport case with a set of accessories for out-of-the-box usage.