How Does Futtura iDig Work?
Electronic angle sensors wirelessly communicate with each other and the control box to calculate the real-time position of the bucket teeth or cutting edge.
- Designed and developed to enable easy Installation and calibration.
- Eliminates wasted fuel and machine downtime waiting for a grade check.
- Gives the operator the information right in the cab
- Easily handles tough jobsite conditions
- Compact, heavy duty, water and dirt proof
- Solar charging means no extra work at day’s end
- Radio communication means no cable breakage to worry about
iDig Works on ALL Excavators, Backhoes, Mini Excavators with a Wide Variety of Buckets. Use it for Footings, Foundations, Drainage, Trenches, Embankments, Tank Setting, etc.
A grade control system simple to install, no cables, easy to move from a machine to another, always at the top of latest technologies.
Futtura iDig is the most affordable 2D system on the market!
Futtura iDig allows you to save on several items:
- The grade checker or the time needed to work (no stops, no need to get out of the cabin)
- Fuel and materials (over-working)
The return on investment is fast = from 3 to 9 months only depending on the configuration.
Learn more in depth about Futtura iDig system.