Comes with HL450 receiver and clamp, NiMH battery set, and carrying case.
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision Laser Level is the most rugged laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL300N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
Features and Benefits:
• Rugged design. Superior drop and weather protection. Can withstand drops up to 3 feet on concrete.
• Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling.
• Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating.
• Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers.
• Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries.
• Increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control, RC402N long range (330 ft (100 m)).
• Comes with choice of HL450 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application.
• Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod.