Comes with rechargeable NiMH battery.
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR50 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
Features and Benefits:
• Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operator keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity.
• Center on-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
• Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking in excavation applications.
• Offset on-grade gives you more range above grade using the entire receiver for more productive excavation.
• Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-beam indictors.
• Alkaline Batteries.
• Two-Year Warranty – Reliability you can count on.