UL633N Laser Level Overview:
Sometimes deciding on the right laser for the job can be a daunting task and can mean that multiple types of lasers have to be used on one job site. With the Spectra Precision UL633N, you do not have to worry it is Universal and can do multiple applications. It is a flat, spinning laser, can do single and dual grades, vertical alignment set 90 degrees, and help square from an existing structure – that’s what makes it Universal. Small contractors can do more work on their own and larger contractors do not have to worry about sending the wrong laser or multiple lasers to any job site.
UL633N Laser Level Features & Benefits:
Multiple Applications – The Spectra Precision UL633N Laser Level is the only construction laser that provides the ability to control level, alignment, single/dual grade, and even do grade in vertical allowing you to do more work with one tool.
- Automatic self-leveling– provides the fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade, or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching– meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range– Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% – keeping the laser leveled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter– A laser can be affected by high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –the UL633N has an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature compensation & PlaneLok-As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is firstly resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally, the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error-free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment– A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, errors can be introduced and exaggerated. The UL633N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors. The Automatic Axis Alignment function has the added benefit of being able to simultaneously align on two axes, not at 90 degrees to each other. This is especially useful when trying to construct envelope set-ups on a concrete pad or when setting a dual grade for a drainage channel intersecting another channel at an angle, not at 90 degrees to the main run.
- Vertical Grade– The Spectra Precision UL633N vertical grade capabilities are enhanced with the use of the SF601 Spot Finder. This accessory allows automatic alignment of the plumb beam. This provides fast alignment to a manhole on a first-day set-up, or to quickly set-out a 90-degree angle. Additionally, the Spot Finder can be used to check the grade in the pipe on a second-day set-up. The beam locks onto the Spot Finder and displays the actual grade on the remote and the laser, saving time and eliminating lengthy manual calculations.
- Rugged– Designed to operate on the toughest of job sites, the UL633N can withstand a 1m drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m pushover on a tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode– The UL633N has a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off on up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same job site.