Features and Benefits:
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get “on-grade” to make measurements.
- Large (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL760 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
- “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with, reducing errors and conflict between teams working in close proximity with other lasers.
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
- Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
- Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings