The GL612 Single Grade Laser and GL622 Dual Grade Laser are rugged, automatic self-leveling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating, and alignment applications by general and specialty contractors.
Features & Benefits:
- Multiple Applications- the Spectra Precision GL612 and GL622 provide the ability to control level, alignment, single grade /dual grade (GL622 only), and set 90 degrees.
- Automatic self-leveling- provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching- meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range- Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser leveled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter- A laser can be affected by high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612 and G622 have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok- As the temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is can first be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally, the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error-free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment- A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If the alignment is off, an error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622 has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged - the GL612 and GL622 can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on the tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode - the GL612 and GL622 have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off on up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same job site.