Leica DD 130 Cable Underground Utility Locator Series
Avoiding underground cables and pipes is a major concern on construction sites. Therefore, detecting the position of buried cables and pipes before excavation work can help prevent operator injury, asset damage risks and any subsequent costs. Use the DD100 Series cable locators in conjunction with a DA220 or DA230 signal transmitter and/or the Digisystem accessories to achieve improved accuracy and application scope.
Leica DD 130 Cable Underground Utility Locator Advanced Features and Benefits:
- Extended trace range with an additional 512 Hz, 640 Hz frequencies
- Signal current measurement
- Increased depth detection up to 10 meters (33 feet)
Leica DD 130 Cable Underground Utility Locator DD Series Features and Benefits:
- Automatic pinpointing
- Power, radio, auto modes
- Transmitter with multiple frequencies
- Good-to-Go health check and start-up test
- IP54 rating - protection from dust and water
- 1-year warranty
Read More About How To Find The Best Underground Utility Locator Equipment.